Friday, September 19, 2008

Shameless Advertising

So, did you notice that I have some new buttons on the right hand side bar? Did ya? Huh? Yeah, I do. You may have noticed that they are for Time Out for Couples and Time Out for Women and Girls. Both events coming to Phoenix in November. I am on a committee to help promote these events in Phoenix and sooooooooooooo, I am doing my committeal part. Click on either button for more information. And if you would love to attend but don't have the funds at this time, let me know, we can work something out. (Don't worry, I don't get a commission- just blessings:)



Now, on to the matter that is closer to my heart- but ONLY because it is oldest daughter's fund raiser- not because I particularly love soliciting. Because I don't. Love soliciting. So, if you want to purchase you may, if you don't- no pressure, no worries, no guilt, no shame, no judgment, no shirt, no shoes, no service.





These are some of the offerings. Click this link to take you to the site. And if, by chance, you would like to order something, God bless you for supporting your local elementary school fundraiser. And even if you don't order anything, God bless you anyway! Amen.

2 comments:

Heidi A. said...

SO glad you're on here! We just had Time Out For Women last weekend. It was wonderful and we were all uplifted and enlightened! Bless you for helping out in Phoenix! Hope it's a great success for you all!

Mechelle said...

never been, always wanted to go. maybe this will be the year, for both.