Friday, December 5, 2008

Assistance on aisle 9

I believe we had a great meeting yesterday. Wonderful input. I will review the minutes and formulate a plan moving forward. Thank you for your opinions- I love that you took me seriously and responded accordingly.

Now, I am stumped on what to post. My mind is blank. I have no thoughts. Total writer's block. Any ideas on good posts? Anything you want to know about? Is it ok to ask for help two days in a row? I have no shame. I will ask for help two days in a row. Please, help me.

That is all.

6 comments:

Chris said...

Me. Post about me. What could be a more interesting subject besides you?

Nonna said...

I have this cool little "My Life in a Jar" I made it in Relief Society years ago. With the jar, we got a nice journal to write in (that was the point) The journal is still blank, however, when I have writer's block, I pull out a question from the jar and that gets my mind churning and I blog about it.

Jess said...

I think you should blog about your Christmas traditions. What are the things your family does every year? Do you have any special plans for this year?

Wonder Woman said...

Or your wish list. If money was no object, what would you ask for? Or if money is an object (what does this phrase even mean?) what would you ask for? You could even find pictures, though I understand this can be quite time-consuming.

Nathan said...

Hmm, that's a good question ... one that I struggle with regularly.

I guess you could just do a few posts about your past:

First job
First time away from home
First plane ride
First time you had to wear clothes that hadn't been washed yet

Or you could go for the "most" experiences:

Most embarrassing moment
Most eventful family vacation
Most frightening experience after watching a scary movie

I know, these ideas are probably all crap, but that's what you get when you head over to MY blog.

Michelle said...

This is my first time visiting your blog and I had no idea you had such writing skills. I am totally entertained! If you keep writing, I'll keep reading!