So, I guess what I am getting at is that I am looking for a new Biggest Fan (BF). Everyone needs one. Do you have one? You should get one. They make you feel good. Unless they leave you.
I will rise above it. This is what I am going to do. I am going to give her a few days to declare herself. If I do not hear from her, I will open the position to whomever might possibly be interested. Fair, right?
And then, assuming she has fallen off the face of the earth, you may be awarded the position. No resume needed. Just a few rules:
- You must declare that you would like to assume this position if original BF cannot be located.
- A BF would logically be a follower, so accordingly, you should click on my followers gadget to let me know you are serious.
- Once you have become a follower, you should never stop following me. Because why would you if you are the official BF of this blog? Besides, when I lose a follower, it hurts.
- Maybe it might be nice if you link your blog to mine. And in the event that you have no blog, I can hook you up with a friend of mine who does vinyl lettering and I am pretty sure she could whip up something for you to stick on the back window of your car- like my blog address. And you could even do this if you have a blog. I'm pretty sure that's what official BFs do.
- I will be sure to link to your blog on my sidebar. Wouldn't it be cool if I could come up with a button? And, again, in the event that you do not have a blog, I will get some vinyl art of you. Like a stick figure family of you and yours or something similar to stick on the back of my car. Again, if you do have a blog, we could probably work something out here, too.
- You should probably work my blog into any conversation you have so that people would know you are the official biggest fan. We can work on conversational transitions, self-promotions and catch-phrases later. I have a few all ready to go. They come in handy in a pinch.
- Comment on each and every post- so everyone will know that you are fulfilling your duties. And they can get to know the Biggest Fan.
I believe this just about covers it. However, I reserve the right to come up with any additional rules I deem appropriate. Because it is possible I may have missed something. Afterall, I'm pretty new at having to find a new Official Biggest Fan.
Current Biggest Fan: you have approximately three days to chime in. I hope you are still out there. And I hope you are ok.
Three days starts now...