So glad you decided to
Tune in Tuesday!
In honor of my birthday yesterday AND the thousands of RVs and NASCAR fans that are rolling in to my town with their window flags flying for the big race this weekend, I am pleased to announce a giveaway!!! (If you are one of those race fans in the RV, hopefully you have internet access so that you don't miss out on this one!)
And not just any giveaway. A holiday giveaway. You know, a giveaway to get your holidays off to a great start. A holiday giveaway that just might inspire the beginning of a new tradition in your household. Because, the great thing about traditions is that any time is a great time to start a tradition. Any time.
But, there are a few conditions if you win this holiday giveaway. (Is it okay to have conditions with giveaways?) (I suspect that even if you can't abide the conditions, you could still win the giveaway)
Conditions / Suggestions:
- Welcome this little guy into your home, give him a name and make sure that he appears in a conspicuous place the day after Thanksgiving.
- Inform your children that this little guy is here to whisper to Santa all the good deeds of the children.
- Every night when the children are asleep, move this cute little elf to a new location.
- On Christmas Eve day, the elf should be placed on the Christmas tree to wait for Santa to come and to whisper all those good deeds to Saint Nick.
- The elf goes back to the North Pole with Santa after he helps Santa deliver the gifts and goodies to your home.
- Be sure the elf returns next year on the same day.
Fun new tradition, no?
How do you win? Just leave a comment. And if you want another entry, be sure to send your friends and family members over to enter themselves. If they mention that you sent them, you will receive an additional entry.
Contest closes Saturday, November 14 at 11:59 pm.
Thank you for all the sweet birthday wishes. I truly had a wonderful day yesterday. My family made sure of that. I am so blessed. You'll know exactly what I mean if you happened to read the husband's beautiful words to me yesterday.
I love that man.